SGA Election – Fall 2018
Club / Committee
D A T E / T I M ESep 19, 2018 - Sep 20, 2018
L O C A T I O Nwww.msabrookhaven.org
MSA Official Web Site
D E T A I L S
On September 19th, Student Government Association will conduct a fall election for residence life floor representatives and art discipline representatives. Your ballot for this election will be sent to your school’s email address. Those running for office should check with their peers to make sure they are able to access their MSA email account.
- All MSA students are registered voters and may participate in the electoral process.
- All ballots are electronic and will be accessible using a secure link through school email.
- You may vote only once using your electronic ballot.
- Reminder emails will be sent to those who have not submitted a vote.
- After the election, vote counts will be certified before announcement of winners.
Election date: OPEN September 19 at 8:00am – CLOSE September 20 at 10:00am.
For questions regarding the election, please contact Mrs. Vickie Malone (email@example.com).