Connect to Wireless Service at MSA
MSA students and staff are welcome to connect to the campus’ wireless network service using a personal device on the MSABROOKHAVEN network. Wireless internet access is available inside and along the perimeter of all campus buildings. The MSA technology department serves students and staff with content filtered, wireless broadband.
This is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) service. Mississippi School of the Arts requires you to bring your own device (computer, phone, tablet) to the campus in order to use this service. Although smartphones and other digital devices are allowed in the academic setting, MSA teachers and administrators may impose policies for device usage in the classroom.
What’s Not Allowed
While utilizing services at Mississippi School of the Arts, no guest, employee, or MSA student shall:
- Set up a wireless extender, bridge, or router connected to the campus network.
- Use a wireless device to intentionally interfere with wireless communications.
- Use the network to access bit torrent or any other unapproved file sharing programs.
- Violate terms in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Violate state or federal law.
For questions, please contact technology at 601-823-1353.