Account Security is Important
It’s imperative to keep account credentials secure at all times. Changing your MSA Network account password on a regular basis is the optimal idea and easy to do. Follow these simple steps to change your MSANET account password and stay secure for the longevity of your employment or school attendance.
Option 1: Change Using a Campus Computer
Any employee or student may change their account password using a Microsoft Windows-based computer connected to the campus network.
- Login to a Windows-based computer on campus.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at the same time.
- Choose “Change Password.”
- Enter your current password.
- Enter a new password. The password must meet the following complexity requirements: Has a minimum of 8 characters, contains at least 1 uppercase letter, contains at least 1 lowercase letter, contains at least 1 number, cannot be any part of your username, and cannot be an MSANET password you have used in the past.
- Enter the password again to confirm.
- Press the OK button.
Option 2: Change Using the Online Utility
Any employee or student may change their account password using an internet-connected smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer. Use this option when accessing services off campus or using a non Windows-based campus computer such as an Apple iMac or Linux-based device.
- Click the button to access the online utility.
- Login using your current MSANET username and password.
- After logging in, follow on-screen instructions.
- Press the SUBMIT button to accept the new password.
Begin by clicking the button below:
Option 3: Contact the Technology Department
Contact the Technology Department to receive a temporary password to login to MSANET campus and online services. You’ll then be able to change it to a new password using either option 1 or 2 listed above.