Account Security is Important
With access to many MSA services, it’s imperative to keep account credentials secure at all times. Changing your MSA Network account password on a regular basis is the optimal idea and easy to do. Follow these simple steps to change your MSANET account password and stay secure.
Option 1: Change Using a Campus Computer
Any employee or student may change their account password using a Microsoft Windows-based computer connected to the campus network.
- Login to a Windows-based computer on campus.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at the same time.
- Choose “Change Password.”
- Enter your current password.
- Enter a new password. The password must meet the following complexity requirements: Has a minimum of 8 characters, contains at least 1 uppercase letter, contains at least 1 lowercase letter, contains at least 1 number, cannot be any part of your username, and cannot be an MSANET password you have used in the past.
- Enter the password again to confirm.
- Press the OK button.
Option 2: Change Using the Online Utility
Any employee or student may change their account password using an internet-connected smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer. Use this option when accessing services off campus or using a non Windows-based campus computer such as an Apple iMac or Linux-based device.
- Click the button to access the online utility.
- Login using your current MSANET account in “firstname.lastname” format. Do not add the domain @msabrookhaven.org.
- After logging in, follow on-screen instructions.
- Press the SUBMIT button to accept the new password.
Begin by clicking the button below:
Option 3: Contact the Technology Department
Contact the Technology Department to receive a temporary password to login to MSANET campus and online services. You’ll then be able to change it to a new password using either option 1 or 2 listed above.