Moodle is an open-source software solution with the power of giving users the opportunity to create and administer educational course content, allowing a fully online classroom or hybrid learning environment.
Instructors, staff, and students can access MSA Moodle using MSANET account credentials. Guests of MSA Moodle should login using provided account information by MSA when applicable. Moodle is accessible on any internet-enabled computer, making the learning management system a key component for organization and distribution of resources at Mississippi School of the Arts.
New Course Enrollment
To enroll into Moodle course sites, students should request a one-time enrollment key from their instructor. Afterwards, return to this page, click the appropriate button below and select the course for enrollment. You’ll then need to enter the key provided by your instructor. For assistance, see your instructor.
To enroll on your smartphone or other mobile device, see the following. This can also be done on a standard computer.
- Go to https://moodle.msabrookhaven.org
- Login with your MSANET username and password.
- Click Site Home in the Navigation box.
- At the bottom of My Courses list, click All Courses.
- Use the search box to find your course or select a category.
- Once the course is found, click and enter the enrollment key.