Moodle is our opensource online learning management system that allows users to create and administer course content, allowing a fully online classroom or hybrid learning environment..
MSA instructors, staff, and students may access Moodle using MSANET account credentials. Guests of MSA may login using provided account information by MSA whenever available. Moodle is available on any internet-accessible computer, making the learning management system a key component for organization and distribution of resources at MSA.
To login, choose Moodle Login from the Services navigation menu or at the bottom left of this web page.
New Course Enrollment
To enroll into Moodle course sites, students should request a one-time enrollment key from their instructor. Afterwards, return to this page, click the appropriate button below and select the course for enrollment. You’ll then need to enter the key provided by your instructor. For assistance, see your instructor.
To enroll on your smartphone or other mobile device, see the following. This can also be done on a standard computer.
- Go to https://moodle.msabrookhaven.org
- Login with your MSANET username and password.
- Click Site Home in the Navigation box.
- At the bottom of My Courses list, click All Courses.
- Use the search box to find your course or select a category.
- Once the course is found, click and enter the enrollment key.