Class of 2022 New Student Day: May 2, 2020.
Sophomores → Incoming Juniors
Incoming juniors will have the opportunity to step onto campus as an official student on New Student Day. Several events will take place on this day to help prepare students for the MSA experience.
Note: If new student enrollment isn’t completed prior to New Student Day, parents and students will be required to complete this onsite at MSA before continuing with junior class scheduling.
New Student Day includes the following events:
- Attend a session for parents and students in general assembly with MSA administration.
- Attend a meeting with your new art instructor.
- Complete an online reading assessment for academic purposes.
- Complete your class schedule with MSA administration.
- Take your official MSA photo for ID badge purposes. Your MSA badge will be issued on move-in day.
- Receive Moodle login account for online student orientation course to be completed prior to move-in day.
If you have questions about New Student Day, please contact Admissions at 601-823-1300.
Online Student Orientation
After New Student Day, complete online orientation in Moodle.