I N F O R M A T I O N
D O C U M E N T S
Coordinator of Advancement
We’re here to help!
Our Mailing Address:
ATTN: Admissions Office
Mississippi School of the Arts
P.O. Box 229
Brookhaven, MS 39602-0229
Move-In Day for Seniors is August 2, 2018
Move-In Day for Juniors is August 3, 2018
It’s move-in day at Mississippi School of the Arts! Seniors and incoming Juniors will be busy moving into their new room. During move-in, suitemates will have the opportunity to meet and get to know one another.
Important Reminder: Did you submit the required documents? Please do so before move-in day. Click Here to go back and view documents needed.
Move-In Day includes the following events:
- Residential and commuter students should arrive at Mississippi School of the Arts at their scheduled time.
- Initial registration at the Student Life Center. Pay room/boarding and other necessary fees.
- Begin walk-through at each station in The Phoenix to continue registration. Students will speak with admissions staff, academic staff, the registrar, security for vehicle registration, school nurse for medication concerns, parent network representatives, and residence life personnel to receive a dorm key (if applicable), mailbox key, and official MSA ID badge.
- Verify completion of online Student Orientation.
- Move into the dorm room (if applicable). MSA seniors will be glad to help! See the approved list of items that can be brought into the residence.