Move-In Day for Seniors ’22: Sunday, August 1, 2021
Move-In Day for Juniors ’23: Monday, August 2, 2021
It’s time to move in at Mississippi School of the Arts! Seniors and incoming Juniors will be busy moving into their new room. During move-in, suitemates will have the opportunity to meet and get to know one another.
Commuter students (non-residential) will also attend this day to complete final registration.
Important Reminder: Did you submit the required documents? If not, please do so before move-in day. Click Here to go back and view documents needed.
Due to state health department guidelines, students moving into the dorm residence hall will not be allowed to do so without a valid physical. Please consult your local physician prior to arrival at Mississippi School of the Arts.
Move-In Day includes:
- Residential and commuter students should arrive at Mississippi School of the Arts at their scheduled time.
- Registration at the Student Life Center. Pay room/boarding and other necessary fees.
- Begin circular walk-through and stop at each station in The Phoenix to continue registration. Students will speak with admissions staff for questions about the local area, academic staff to pick up class schedule, the registrar for any student information changes, security for vehicle registration, school nurse for prescribed medication concerns, parent network representatives (PTA/PTO), and end with residence life personnel to receive additional student life information, your official MSA ID badge and residence keys (if applicable).
- Move into the dorm room (residential students). MSA seniors will be on hand and glad to assist! See the approved list of items that can be brought into the residence hall.
- Have you completed online orientation? If not, do this as soon as possible. Click here and login to Moodle to get started or finish where you left off.
MSA Student Life Center
355 West Monticello St, Brookhaven, MS 39601