The Admissions office utilizes the Audition and Enrollment Document Management Server to administer audition assessments and retrieve files. Applicants may upload specific files and documents to the portal using any internet connected computer, including smartphone devices.
To get started, see below:
1. Activate Your Account
Your account will be created using the student email address given in your audition application. After you’ve been notified, you’ll need to set a password to activate your account.
- Go to the Audition and Enrollment DMS Portal and choose “Forgot Password” option. You may click here instead to go directly to that option.
- In either the “Search by username” OR “Search by email address” box, enter your student email account you gave us in your audition application. Then, press the Search button.
- You should receive an email to your email account with a request to change your password. Click the link inside the email to access the change password page (if you don’t see the email, double-check to make sure you’ve entered the email address correctly. Also check junk mail and make sure the email isn’t flagged as spam.)
- Enter a new password using the given instructions on the page. **Remember your new password for future use.
- Login with your email address and new password.
Portal URL: https://apps.msabrookhaven.org/aedms/
2. Access The Audition Portals
When logging in to the AEDMS Portal, you should see a listing of portals in the center of the dashboard. For instance, if you’re auditioning for Media Arts and/or Dance, these portals will be listed. Click on a portal to access your specific audition page.
3. Upload Audition Files
The chosen audition page will contain links with descriptions to upload files such as essays and videos. Please follow instructions in each description for what is required for your audition.
To upload a file:
- On the audition page, click the link for the file you’d like to upload.
- Click “Add Submission” button.
- In the provided box, upload your file (essay, video, etc).
- When finished uploading, click the “Save Changes” button.
- Draft Mode: At this point, make sure the file(s) listed are correct.
Submit your file:
- When you’re ready to submit, click the “Submit” button. You’ll then receive an email verifying your submission. A check-marked box will also appear next to each link on the audition page.
- Repeat this process for all required files on the audition page(s).
Media Arts Assessment
Applicants auditioning for Media Arts will participate in an online Director’s Notes assessment. See STEP 2 on the Media Arts Audition page within AEDMS for more information about this section.