CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: The Phoenix Tenth Edition
D A T E / T I M EJan 12, 2018 - Jan 26, 2018
12:00am - 11:55pm
L O C A T I O NMississippi School of the Arts
355 West Monticello St.
D E T A I L S
The Literary Arts department at Mississippi School of the Arts invites students to submit literary and artwork for consideration in the tenth edition of The Phoenix literary journal. The call is open for all MSA students. The Phoenix is a yearly publication that features the works of MSA students. The journal is published in the spring and made available for sale to the public.
Acceptable genres include:
- Poetry (no more than 30 lines)
- Short stories (max of 2000 words)
- Flash Fiction (300 – 1000 words)
- Personal Essays & Memoir (up to 1500 words)
- Companion Pieces (collaborations between visual and literary works)
- Visual Art (must be scanned)
- Photography (must be digital)
- Visual Cover Art
Deadline for submission is Friday, January 26 at 11:55pm.
CLICK HERE (MSA login required) to access Moodle for more information and to submit your work.