SGA Spring 2020 Election
Club / Committee
D A T E / T I M EApr 6, 2020 - Apr 8, 2020
L O C A T I O Nwww.msabrookhaven.org
MSA Official Web Site
D E T A I L S
On April 6, Student Government Association will conduct a fall election for President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Attorney General. The ballot for this election will be sent to student MSA email accounts.
- MSA students are registered voters and may participate in the electoral process.
- Ballots are electronic and will be accessible using a secure link through school email.
- You may vote only once using your electronic ballot.
- Reminder emails will be sent to those who have not submitted a vote.
- After the election, vote counts will be certified before announcement of winners.
Election date: OPEN April 6 at 10:00am – CLOSE April 8 at 12:00pm.
For questions about the election, please contact Mrs. Vickie Malone (email@example.com).