SGA Election – Spring 2019
Club / Committee
D A T E / T I M EApr 15, 2019 - Apr 17, 2019
L O C A T I O Nwww.msabrookhaven.org
MSA Official Web Site
D E T A I L S
On April 15th, the Student Government Association will conduct a fall election. Your ballot for this election will be sent to your school’s email address. Those running for office should check with their peers to make sure they are able to access their MSA email account.
- All MSA students are registered voters and may participate in the electoral process.
- All ballots are electronic and will be accessible using a secure link through school email.
- You may vote only once using your electronic ballot.
- Reminder emails will be sent to those who have not submitted a vote.
- After the election, vote counts will be certified before announcement of winners.
Election date: OPEN April 15 at 10:00am – CLOSE April 17 at 10:00am.
For questions regarding the election, please contact Mrs. Vickie Malone (firstname.lastname@example.org).