This page contains updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impacted operations of Mississippi School of the Arts. This page will be updated when necessary. Please continue to check for updates, along with our social media platforms facebook and twitter.
Re-Opening Plan for 2020-2021
Plans are subject to change as CDC guidelines and governor’s orders are updated.
- PDF: COVID-19 Re-opening Plan (Revised August 24, 2020)
- PDF: Re-opening Plan Frequently Asked Questions (Revised July 29, 2020)
- PDF: Hybrid Learning Planning Document
- PDF: December 2020 – January 2021 Learning Plan
- Click Here to follow updates regarding COVID-19 through the Mississippi Department of Education.
- Click Here to follow updates from our partner, Brookhaven School District.
All MSA transcript requests will be handled by e-mail at this time. Click Here for more information.