Move-In Day for Seniors (2019) is August 2, 2018
Move-In Day for Juniors (2020) is August 3, 2018
It’s time to move in at Mississippi School of the Arts! Seniors and incoming Juniors will be busy moving into their new room. During move-in, suitemates will have the opportunity to meet and get to know one another.
Important Reminder: Did you submit the required documents? Please do so before move-in day. Click Here to go back and view documents needed.
Move-In Day includes the following events:
- Residential and commuter students should arrive at Mississippi School of the Arts at their scheduled time.
- Registration at the Student Life Center. Pay room/boarding and other necessary fees.
- Begin circular walk-through and stop at each station in The Phoenix to continue registration. Students will speak with admissions staff for questions about the local area, academic staff to pick up class schedule, the registrar for any student information changes, security for vehicle registration, school nurse for prescribed medication concerns, parent network representatives (PTA/PTO), residence life personnel to receive additional student life information and dorm keys (if applicable), and end with technology personnel to receive your official MSA ID badge.
- Verify completion of online Student Orientation.
- Move into the dorm room (if applicable). MSA seniors will be glad to help! See the approved list of items that can be brought into the residence.
MSA Student Life Center
Street Address: 355 West Monticello St, Brookhaven, MS 39601