I N F O R M A T I O N
S E R V I C E S
- MSANET Computer Login
- Wireless Internet Access
- Office 365 E-Mail & Apps
- Moodle Inspire LMS
- Print and Copy Services
- Campus Telecom Support
S U P P O R T
Connect to Wi-Fi Service at MSA
MSA students and staff are welcome to connect to the wireless internet service using a personal device at the Student Life Center. Wireless access points can be reached on every residence floor of the building. MSA technology serves students with content filtered, 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wireless broadband.
This is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) service. Mississippi School of the Arts requires you to bring your own device (computer, phone, tablet) to the campus in order to use this service. MSA will not provide a computer for you.
How to Connect
- Browse wireless for SSID name MSABROOKHAVEN.
- Connect to MSABROOKHAVEN using the WPA2 security password. This can be obtained from the Technology Department. It will allow you quick access to the network when leaving and returning to campus.
- After completing step two, launch your internet browser and go to a web site, such as www.msabrookhaven.org. If you are presented with an MSA login prompt, login using your MSANET login credentials. This will register your device to the network.
After logging in to captive portal, you will not be required to login again unless the device is removed from the registration database. A simple re-login with MSANET credentials at the login prompt will grant you access and re-register the device..
Entertainment devices such as Xbox, Play Station, Chromecast and other devices without a browser to login may require a manual registration. Please contact the Technology Department for help regarding this matter.
Actions Not Allowed
While utilizing services at Mississippi School of the Arts, no guest, employee, or MSA student shall:
- Set up a wireless extender, bridge, or router connected to the campus network.
- Use a wireless device to intentionally interfere with wireless communications.
- Use the network to access bit torrent or any other unapproved file sharing programs.
- Violate terms in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Violate state or federal law.
For questions, please contact technology at 601-823-1353.